Monday, March 05, 2007

I Made It

Recently I posted about ESPN's coverage of the Asian game, and noted that I missed the cut in the pieces on their website. It appears that I was premature in that statement, as Eric Neel's latest piece on who to watch is now available, and yours truly gets a little mention at the bottom of the article. Thanks to the always informative and enjoyable Eric Neel for the mention. Look for more from me very soon at Baseball Prospectus. More on that to come.....

If you're arriving for the first time via the ESPN story, welcome. The content here is still a bit thin, but 2007 will be absolutely full to the brim with both NPB and Koshien coverage. Likewise, my player specific blogs will continue, with a much more active Darvish Watch, Uehara Watch, and the debut of Yuki Saito Watch. Of course, Matsuzaka Watch is still in full force. Come back often and tell your friends!

2 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Rob Gaudreau said...

Yay Mike, congrats! Keep up the good work.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Mike Plugh said...

Thanks Rob. Appreciate the support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home